Sunday, October 31, 2004

Happy Halloween to All!

Today is Halloween, and I'm looking forward to seeing my granddaughter in her witch costume tonight. I beat her to the punch with costumes, though. Last night, my husband and I went to a costume party. First time I've worn a costume since I was twelve! I was "Madame Liz," the psychic gypsy, of course, complete with Tarot cards. Dan went as Zorro--and he certainly made a dashing one. I was going to try to attach a picture, but I'm unable to do so as I get an error message on the page where you're supposed to download the software to do so. Sheesh.

So, what are you doing to celebrate Halloween? Taking your little ones out trick-or-treating? Having a party? Do you decorate the house? Do you dress up?

However you celebrate, hope you have a fun and spooky day!

Liz

No comments: