Sunday, October 10, 2010

Friday Happies 10/8/10

Okay, it's not Friday, it's Sunday and my happies are late. But, better late than never, right? It's always time for happies. ;-)

It's GORGEOUS out, cool sunny weather with the leaves changing into a myriad of brilliant fall colors. I can't drive anywhere or even look out the window without gasping in delight. I do so love fall in New Hampshire!

Saw a funny bumper sticker the other day that made me smile: "My karma ran over your dogma." Heeheehee!

Went on the New Hampshire Wool Arts Tour yesterday with my two daughters and my sister, and my sister's friend. We had a lovely time driving the gorgeous back roads, and of course buying lots of beautiful yarn! And a lovely lunch out as well.

Here's info about the Wool Arts Tour, which is going on today and tomorrow as well: NH Fall Wool Arts Tour.

And here's where we had our lunch: Tooky Mills Pub.

Then, we came home to where my husband was on grandchildren-babysitting duty, and they had made pumpkin and pecan pies. Yum! So we forced in a bit more food and had a lovely dinner, with delicious pie and whipped cream for dessert. Can't beat a day like that!

How is your holiday weekend going? Take some time out for yourself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time!

It's been cool and sunny here in Syracuse. Had a quiet day at home yesterday.

Today I take several teenagers and a small boy to the zoo. We're going to have fun!

Elizabeth Delisi said...

Jen, hope the zoo trip goes well. Let me know! I miss visiting zoos...there don't seem to be any in New Hampshire.