Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Happies 10/29/10

Sometimes it's not a question of happy; it's a question of laughing at yourself, or crying.

I bought a new windbreaker jacket a few weeks back. Have worn it several times, most recently yesterday morning while taking a walk.

Today I passed it, hanging in the laundry room, and saw it still has a price sticker prominently displayed, hanging from the back of the left arm.

Hahahaha. At least it wasn't toilet paper stuck to my shoe, right? (eye roll)

But I do have things to be happy about. I'm looking forward to seeing my grandchildren in their Halloween costumes and going trick-or-treating with them (and my daughter).

I'm happy to be able to watch the Steelers play on Sunday night.

I'm glad my Christmas knitting is coming along!

And I'm delighted to have a house to live in (even if it is teeny), food to eat, a place to sleep, safety, and love. What more can you ask for? (Besides a big bag of money. Still working on that one...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And friends. I'm very happy to have you as a friend!

Ooh! The word verification is "lizess"! LOL!

Elizabeth Delisi said...

Definitely friends, Jen, and I'm glad you're one of mine.

LOL about the word verification! Mine is "marna." Hmm. Is that really a word? ;-)