Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Happies 9/24/10

Happies are often made up of many little mini-happies, rather than one large one. Here are mine for today.

My blood pressure is back to normal. Yay!

The leaves are starting to change and gorgeous color is popping out everywhere.

Seen on the road: license plate frame saying, "Once a Marine, always a Marine." The license plate itself read: "TNKRBL" Heeheehee!

Koko the parakeet has become a regular chatterbox, letting loose streams of words, whistles and chirps that last five minutes or more. In there I sometimes pick out new phrases. Today's new phrases: "You are the best boy, Koko" and "It's me, Koko" (the latter usually said when I enter the house, so he doesn't freak out).

Last but not least: licking the frosting spatula for the Shaker Pie my wonderful husband just finished making for my belated birthday celebration on Sunday!

Hope you're having a happy-full day too.

No comments: