Friday, July 02, 2010

Friday Happies 7/2/10

If you...or I...just look around, there are always happy things. Sometimes we have to dig to find them, but they're there.

I was able to knit a whole, long row on my shawl last night without pain. That makes me happy.

The sun is shining and it's a comfortable 74 degrees. That makes me happy.

Koko the parakeet is getting braver, talks and squawks (if only he would enunciate!) and is very amusing. Another happy thing.

I have two shawl kits coming in the mail. A VERY happy thing! Yes, I am haunting the mailman.

This weekend I'll see my daughters and grandchildren for an Independence Day celebration, complete with food, fun, and fireworks. Oh, and the annual Pots and Pans Parade! Good thing I don't plan to sleep till it's over. ;-)

I have good friends and lovely family, and right now they are all relatively healthy and happy. That's a fine thing indeed.

Oh, and way back when, someone developed chocolate. That is definitely a happy-maker!

So, what makes YOU happy today?

No comments: