Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Happies 7/16/10

I was thinking about skipping today's Friday Happies, since I'm not too happy. Have been sick all week with a virus in my inner ear, making me dizzy, nauseous, running a fever, etc. But then I saw this video on another blog and couldn't resist sharing it. If it gave me a laugh in my current state, I should pass it on.

Signing in the Waldenbooks

It's hilarious, yet all too true. Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt. (sigh)

So I've made a promise to myself. If I'm ever in a bookstore and there's a book signing going on, and there is NOT a big line at the table, I'm going to buy a book--even if I couldn't care less about reading it. (Naturally, I won't reveal my true motive.) No author should have to go home without making at least one sale.

Anyone want to join me in my promise? Authors everywhere will thank you!

No comments: