Monday, March 21, 2016

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge: Theme Reveal Day!


I'm participating in the Blogging from A to Z Challenge again this April. What does this mean? It means I will post a blog entry every day in April (except Sundays). The blog entries will match the letter of the alphabet for that day. Thus, Friday, April 1 will have a post topic beginning with "A," Saturday, April 2 will have a post topic beginning with "B," etc.

Many of the participants in this event reveal their theme for the month today, March 31. So, I'll play! My theme is: (drum roll)

How Tarot Can Help You Write

So each day, I'll choose a tarot card at random and let you know how that card can assist your writing...using the appropriate alphabet letter for each day's entry.

I might be setting myself up for a fall...sounds complex to me! But I'm going to give it a shot. Hope you'll pop in come April and see how I do.

10 comments:

betty said...

Interesting theme! Hadn't see one like this before in my 3 years of doing the challenge. Good luck with it!

betty
http://viewsfrombenches.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth Delisi said...

Thanks, Betty! I hope I can live up to it.

Liz

M.J. Fifield said...

That sounds very cool. I'm looking forward to reading your posts!

Elizabeth Delisi said...

Thank you, M.J.! It'll take a lot of thinking, that's for sure.

Narayana Rao K.V.S.S. said...

Tarot cards and writing. Good
Good to visit your site as a part of my A to Z visits. My theme Blog Promotion
Welcome to A to Z April Blogging Challenge 2016 - Co-Participant - Nrao - NRao Blogs
@knoltweet
NRao Blogs - 2016 A to Z Challenge Blog Posts
Management Theory Review

Elizabeth Delisi said...

Thanks, Narayana. It's going to be a real challenge for me.

Nilanjana Bose said...

Hi, here from the theme reveal. Don't really know much about tarot, but sounds very intriguing. Hope the challenge goes well for you. All the best.

Nilanjana.
Ninja Minion, A-Z 2016
Madly-in-Verse

Elizabeth Delisi said...

Thanks, Nilanjana. It's going to take a lot of thinking, but I'm ready.

Kathryn T said...

Sounds a load of fun and hope it works out for you.
Kathryn - Discovering Daisies

Elizabeth Delisi said...

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment, Kathryn! I'm making progress...have the A-Z words, just have to write the rest!