Friday, February 04, 2011

Friday Happies 2/4/11

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow…

NOT.

Oy. I am so sick of snow! Check out this picture out my front door. See that little lump there? That’s the top of the head of  my three foot tall lion statue, barely poking out and wearing a snow cone cap.

IMG_0078

And that was before it finished snowing. And before the additional inches we’re due to get tomorrow.

At least it’s not snowing TODAY, for which I’m very grateful. And I’m thankful we haven’t lost our power, and the roof hasn’t caved in! All good things.

And I’m happy the Steelers are playing in the Superbowl this weekend. Go, Steelers! I’ll be rooting for you! Wish I had a Terrible Towel to wave.

How has Mother Nature been treating you? How much snow have you  had, or are you one of the lucky few who hasn’t had to deal with flakes?

No comments: