Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Back To Writing

I finally decided it wasn't right to spend so much time on this, my writing blog, talking about knitting. :-) So, I started a separate knitting blog. If you're a knitter and want to read about my latest projects, visit my new blog at http://liz-knits.blogspot.com .

I really am anxious to get moving on writing again. Lately I've been tied up with physical therapy to recover from my shoulder surgery, odds and ends still left to do from our move to New Hampshire last fall, helping our daughter and her family move here to New Hampshire and get a job, heading back to Kansas on a 3,200-mile odyssey car trip with our four year old granddaughter to my son Mike's wedding, teaching four online courses with a fifth to start next week...well, you get the idea, I've been busy.

But!

As of today, I'm starting work again on my novella. It's for a paranormal anthology tentatively titled SHIVERS AND SCREAMS, VISIONS AND DREAMS, and the other authors in the anthology include Kim Cox, Chris Grover, Elaine Hopper, Maureen McMahon, and Sheryl Hames Torres. We do have a publisher for the anthology, DiskUs Publishing, but don't have a release date yet. Check back here regularly for the latest updates.

My story for the anthology is titled "Restless Spirit" and involves a woman who's lost her husband and son, a Ouija board, and contact with a mysterious man from the past...

Hope this tantalizes you a bit!

So, what are YOU working on as a spring project?

No comments: