Summer is the perfect time to take a writing course. And what better course to take than an accelerated one, that lets you finish in record time?
I’ll be teaching “Accelerated Fundamentals of Fiction” starting Thursday, July 7, and it runs for six weeks. Here’s the info:
In this course you will:
- Develop effective creative writing techniques that can be applied to any long or short fiction form
- Develop believable characters and let them speak—and act—for themselves
- Learn how to set the stage, and make readers feel as if they are right there with your characters
- Discover the basics of plot—enough to prepare you to tackle any kind of fiction project.
Who should take this course:
- Beginning writers who want to start writing now
- Writers interested in Fiction (any genre)
- Writers who want to learn numerous time-tested techniques and the key components of successful fiction writing
To check it out, or sign up, go here: http://fwmedia.gosignmeup.com/dev_students.asp?action=coursedetail&id=3058&main=Online+Workshops&sub1=Show+All+Workshops&misc=448&courseinternalaccesscode=&coursetype=0?utm_source=wdukrsite063011Workshop-widget