I saw a fun game on a friend’s blog and thought I’d try it.
The game is SCATTERGORIES … and it’s harder than it looks! Here are the rules:
*Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions.
* They MUST be real places, names, things … NOTHING made up!
* If you can’t think of anything, skip it.
* You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
* If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can’t use my answers!
My name: Liz
1. Famous Singer/Band: Led Zeppelin
2. Four letter word: leaf
3. Street: Lincoln
4. Color: Lilac
5. Gifts/Presents: Lamp
6. Vehicle: Lincoln Continental
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Lapel Pins
8. Boy Name: Leo
9. Girl Name: Leslie
10. Movie Title: Lost in Space
11. Drink: Lemonade
12. Occupation: Librarian
13. Celebrity: Lisa Marie Presley
14. Magazine: Life
15. U.S. City: Los Angeles
16. Pro Sports Teams: Lions
17. Fruit: Lemon
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Left home without shoes
19. Something You Throw Away: Leftovers
20. Things You Shout: Leaping Lizards!
21. Cartoon Character: Linus the Lionhearted
Try it yourself and have fun!