Friday, May 07, 2010

Friday Happies 5/7/10

Today's happies are easy. Tomorrow I'm going with my daughters to the New Hampshire Sheep & Wool Festival. Every year, it's our outing for Mother's Day.

We'll have a great time watching sheep dog trials, visiting sheep and llamas and other fiber-producing animals, watching spinning demonstrations, and catching up with friends.

But the best part...the very best part...will be checking out all the yarn vendors. Oh, there is so much lovely, soft, colorful, gorgeous yarn to ogle and fondle and dream about and take home!

It's an event I look forward to every year...so much so that I went one year when it was pouring rain, and my foot was in a cast. This year it will be rainy again...but no cast, so I figure I'm ahead of the game.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. I hope you enjoy your special day as much as I will!

No comments: